- I had a terrific, fun lunch on Wednesday with two other mainland “ex-pats” that I met through blogging! Joy and Michelle live up on the north shore, so we met at the gorgeous St. Regis resort in Princeville for lunch and a long visit. Can’t wait to see these women again!
- My Penzey’s spice order arrived on Wednesday, less than a week after I placed it. The shipping for the order was $11, but included in the order for free was a bag of their taco seasoning ($8.69 value), and when I opened the box there was a small jar of their Greek seasoning ($3.89 value), effectively zeroing out the shipping fee! If you have never purchased from Penzey’s I encourage you to check them out – their spices are top quality and reasonably priced.
- Brett got his first blog post up – yeah!
- We have our plane tickets for next spring’s mystery vacation!! Hawaiian airlines had the flights I wanted at the price I wanted so I went ahead and purchased them. Expedia also gave me another discount on one of our hotel stays, saving us an additional $90. The ticket purchase hits the trifecta for me though as far as extras: we’ll get Hawaiian airline miles, reward $$ from our credit card, and Swagbucks from booking the tickets through Expedia.
- Sluggy over at Don’t Read This; It’s Boring has another awesome giveaway. As someone whose toes are exposed every day in my slippahs (flip flops), and who has two teenage daughters, when I see nail polish in a giveaway, I’m in! You can enter once a day until the deadline, and there are ways to earn bonus entries as well.
- We put $9.57 into the change jar this week. June has been very good to that jar.
- I earned another $100 gift certificate from Swagbucks.
What things happened for you this week that make you feel good or happy?