- Brett and I finished another puzzle. This one was challenging right up to the last six pieces!
- We had a wonderful but too-short dinner and get-together with my cousin and her family.
- A hot day calls for shave ice! We went to the Hee Fat General Store in Kapaa following our weekly trip to the farmer’s market and they did not disappoint. The natural syrup flavors were amazing.
- Lots of locally grown pineapple were available (and cheap) this week at the farmer’s market, as well as ripe lilikoi (passionfruit). One vendor gave us a “local” discount when we bought two beautiful mangoes.
- Monkeypod Jam’s Lilikoi Curd is once again available! Heaven in a jar.
- We put $3.39 into the change/$1 bill jar.
- The whole family enjoyed watching Big Eyes on our weekly movie night. Christopher Waltz was fantastic, managing to make Walter Keane both charming and creepy at the same time.
- Fresh, ripe peaches from the mainland have arrived at Costco!
- We had a terrific view of Venus and Jupiter from our dining room window this week. And, the moon was so bright the last couple of nights that it looked like the sun was shining in the middle of the night.
Hope you all have a very good week and are feeling good and happy this Friday!