This has been a terrific week, with lots of good things happening both big and small:
- We’ve enjoyed lovely weather for the most part this week with less humidity. There was one day of storms, but we were never directly affected.
- We got our big monthly food shopping done and stayed within our budget.
- I earned another $100 gift card from Swagbucks.
- We put $8.40 into the change/$1 bill jar.
- I enjoyed a good phone conversation with my mom.
- YaYu got her learner’s permit!
- WenYu finished her first college class (Art 101) with an A grade.
- Brett and I started a new 1000-piece puzzle. So far it seems it will be a bit less challenging than the last one.
- Meiling’s Kickstarter project is still going strong and has brought in over 200% of its goal. She also registered for her fall classes at college, and got the ones she wanted.
- Pineapples were still affordably priced at the farmers’ market, and this week we also got a locally-grown watermelon.
What good things happened for you this week?