Good things happened again this week at Casa Aloha:
- It finally rained yesterday, enough to actually cool things down.
- We put $10.83 in the change/$1 bill jar.
- We bought a new but unknown fruit at the farmers’ market. We don’t know what it’s called (neither did the vendor, but she’s never steered us wrong), but whatever it is, it’s delicious. Dragonfruit and mangoes were cheap and plentiful again this week.
- Our son and family let us know they are coming for a nearly two-week visit at Christmas. Plane tickets have been purchased, and hotel reservations have been made. I’m already so excited I could burst!
- Meiling made it safely down to Los Angeles, and is already having a great time with her aunt and uncle there.
How is your Friday going? What good things happened for you?
- Oh, one more thing . . . we looked at a house yesterday, and are submitting an offer today! Fingers crossed!