And another lovely week comes to a close! It was actually a very ordinary week, but good things still happened:
- Brett and I had a coffee date at Starbucks on Monday, paid for with the gift card I received for Christmas.
- There were no errands nor appointments this past week. My time was my own.
- I had a great time at the girls’ swim meet and potluck last Saturday.
- I rode my exercise bicycle this week for 15 minutes every morning and evening for a total of 48+ miles, and 1900+ calories burned.
- WenYu’s and I are going to Colorado in April! The total expense for the trip wasn’t as much as I feared, although my plane ticket wasn’t cheap. We’ll only be there for two nights, just to visit the college, and then will turn right around to come home.
- I read Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and was inspired to let go of a few more things in our already-downsized house.
- We put $6.83 in the change/$1 bill jar, and went over $1000 saved in just a little over a year!
- I rocked my vegan diet this week, and feel great!
How has your week gone? What good things happened for you?