- I earned 822 bonus points last month from Swagbucks, close to another $10. I make sure I at least get the first goal every day, the second goal if I can, and do other small tasks every day that will increase my bonus at the end of each month.
- I redeemed some of my Swagbucks stash for a $250 Southwest Airlines gift card, which will go towards Big Mystery Adventure™ travel expenses.
- YaYu took leftovers for her lunch every day this week.
- We drank lots of filtered water and sun tea, found creative ways to use odds and ends in the refrigerator and pantry, combined trips to save gas (and bought gas at Costco, the lowest price on the island), didn’t throw away any food and ate all the leftovers, dried most of our laundry outside, and did all sorts of other small but important things that help us save.
- We put $5.87 into the change/$1 bill jar this week: $3.00 left over from the farmers’ market, and $2.87 from recycling.
What frugal wins did you have this week?