- I received a check for $227.52 for my jury duty (daily pay plus round-trip mileage). It went straight into our travel savings. We are on track to add nearly $1400 to our savings this month!
- Rather than ordering a new cap and gown for her graduation next year, YaYu will reuse WenYu’s from two years ago, and only order the stole and tassel, saving $28. She will also wear the white dress and shoes WenYu wore at her graduation. No one sees the dress, and YaYu will change right after the ceremony to go to her grad night celebration.
- We paid early for YaYu’s grad night event and saved $25 off the regular price.
- I ordered another $25 Amazon gift card “on sale” for 2200 Swagbucks versus 2500. I bought one last month as well, so that’s 600 Swagbucks to put toward other things (like Southwest Airlines gift cards).
- We put $12.76 into the change/$1 bill jar: $3.00 left over from the farmers’ market, and $9.76 change back from the cable bill.
What frugal wins did you have this week?