- I received a bonus of 999 Swagbucks in September!
- I redeemed some of my Swagbucks stash for a $100 Zappos gift card for Brett to use for new running shoes. I also bought an additional $25 Amazon gift card for 2200 Swagbucks – they’re usually 2500, so I save 300 SB to put toward my next goal. You’re allowed to buy one on sale each month.
- We had a no-drive day on Sunday, saving gasoline and wear and tear on the car. And, other than our trip to the farmers’ market on Wednesday, and to Home Depot to refill the gas tank for our barbecue, we had another no-spend week.
- We also did all the small things that keep things frugal around here: drank filtered tap water and homemade sun tea; cooked all our meals at home; ate leftovers for our lunches; had no food waste; hung our laundry in the sun to dry; borrowed books from the library; and so forth.
- We put $12.31 into our change/$1 bill jar: $5.81 left from paying the water bill, and $6.50 from the farmers’ market.
What frugal wins did you have this week?