I’ve so very much to be thankful for this year:
- Our four loving, smart and generous children who get along well with each other, and support and help each other and cheer for each other’s success
- My loving husband and best friend who steps up without complaint when the need arises
- Our family’s continued good health
- Our comfortable home (and no rent increase!)
- Having enough to eat every day, and knowing how to cook
- Clean, fresh water every time we open the tap
- Being able to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world
- Getting to see the ocean every day
- The amazing flora and fauna on our island, all of it a wonder – and no snakes!
- The local farmers who grow and bring their fresh produce to the farmers’ market every week and sell it so affordably
- Having enough in retirement that we don’t need to worry about covering our expenses
- Having enough to be able to save and travel
- Having good, affordable healthcare
- Two beautiful, smart, fun grandchildren and the best daughter-in-law in the world
- The generous financial aid that both Meiling’s and WenYu’s colleges provide them, that will allow both to graduate with no debt
- Fresh, hot coffee waiting for me every morning when I get up
- Living in a country where we are free to criticize our government
- The people who continue to come to the blog every day, and who take the time to comment and support my writing
- The people who touch my life each day in some way, who challenge me and make me think and reflect
Wishing everyone a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving!
2 thoughts on “So Much To Be Thankful For”
Wow ! Really you are blessed. 💖
Thank you! I do feel very, very blessed, and am trying hard not to take all I have been given for granted.
Comments are closed.