If you haven’t entered yet, there’s still more time (seven more days) to enter the giveaway for this gorgeous brocade obi – I will draw the winner next Thursday and announce on Friday. You can enter every day for more chances to win. Please enter only on the original giveaway post!
There are loads of different ways to use or display an obi (see last Thursday’s post), and it would make a lovely gift for someone who loves fabrics or textiles.
Here again are the giveaway rules:
- You may enter the giveaway once a day.
- Leave a comment on this post with at least one about what you would like to see or do if you went to Japan, or how you might use this obi – each comment you leave equals one entry (you can just say hi too).
- For a one-time additional entry, send a separate comment and let me know if you already follow The Occasional Nomads or if you become a follower.
- Share about the giveaway on your own blog and let me know in a separate comment for one more additional entry.
- The giveaway will end on midnight on June 5; one entry will be chosen at random and the winner announced on Friday, June 7. I will contact the winner by email to get shipping information. The giveaway is open only to readers in the U.S. and Canada (I’m sorry – I can’t afford the postage otherwise).
Thanks for entering – I look forward to hearing from you!
2 thoughts on “Reminder: Luxe Obi Giveaway”
Hi! Back from Blacksburg, VA and checking in on your blog – as an entry for your beautiful give away – if I were able to travel to Japan I would love to spend time in Kyoto – to see the architecture, the shrines, and the Geisha!
It’s very difficult to see geisha, even in Kyoto, but it you are in one of the districts (Gion, Pontocho, etc.) at dusk you MIGHT spot one or two on their way to work if you’re lucky. We were in Kyoto for Brett’s 40th birthday, and saw four in one evening – we were told by our friends we were extremely lucky.
Comments are closed.