- 3 packages of CookDo Chinese sauces: Sweet & Sour Pork (or Chicken), Chili Shrimp & Stir-fry Pork or Beef w/ Peppers. Each package makes 3-4 servings (more like 2-3 American size servings). The three dishes could be served together for a complete Chinese meal, or each made individually, and they are meant to be served with steamed rice. Although there are picture directions on the back, I will include instructions in English.
- 1 package soy peanut crackers (our favorite snack in Japan).
- 1 package Asparagus Biscuits. These are lightly sweet cookies shaped to resemble asparagus spears (there is no asparagus in the cookies). They are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 package dark chocolate KitKat bars.
- 1 200-gram bottle of Kewpie mayonnaise. Kewpie has a cult following among chefs and others in the U.S. – its creaminess and rich flavor are because Kewpie is made with just the egg yolk instead of the whole egg like most mayonnaise.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- You may enter the giveaway once a day.
- Leave a comment on this post with at least one about your favorite Japanese food, or whatever – each comment you leave equals one entry.
- For a one-time additional entry, send a separate comment and let me know if you already follow The Occasional Nomads or if you become a follower.
- Share about the giveaway on your own blog and let me know in a separate comment for one more additional entry.
- The giveaway will end on midnight on June 19; one entry will be chosen at random and the winner announced on Friday, June 21. I will contact the winner by email to get shipping information. The giveaway is open only to readers in the U.S. and Canada (I’m sorry – I can’t afford the postage otherwise).
Thanks for entering – I look forward to hearing from you!